Hiking, Rafting and, Coffee
Veracruz is one of Mexico's richest regions due to its stunning geographical blend: from beautiful beaches, to impressive volcanoes and mountain systems, to colossal rivers with world class whitewater, and, to make this even better, Totonacan archaeological sites. Starting at the lively port of Veracruz, best known for its delicious seafood and vivacious people, the trip will continue to the Totonacan archaeological site of Quiahuiztlán, "The Place of Rain," to finally settle at a beautiful Adventure Lodge situated in the middle of a coffee plantation and mango tree forest by the Antigua River. From here you'll embark on some of the region´s best whitewater rafting, hiking up to a pre-Hispanic burial site, and flying through the mango treetops on a zip line. After this trip you'll agree Veracruz is one of Mexico's best kept secrets.
- Visit the historical port city of Veracruz, home of the best seafood in Mexico.
- Tour the verdant outlying high-altitude coffee farms.
- Whitewater raft on the Class III and IV Antigua and Pescados rivers.
- Relax at the luxurious and comfortable Picocanoa Adventure Lodge.
- Meals: 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
- Full Accommodation (twin shared): 1 hotel
night, 4 adventure lodge nights
- Proper Equipment
- All activities on itinerary
- Internal Land Transportation
- Airport Transfers
TAKE A LOOK
Pricing Per Person
$ 1,950 USD
2 to 3
4 to 6$ 1,630 USD
7 to 9$ 1,350 USD
More than 9$ 1,350 USD